The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Friday, January 16, 2009

Spartan Blades






Spartan Blades Have Arrived !

A bout with the flu bug has prevented me from thoroughly testing the new Spartan knives. Initial cutting tests are positive and I will post more once I have worked my test knife harder. I wanted to post this short blog to let you know the first three knives are on our website and available for purchase. I trust you will find these knives as exciting and fresh as we do. Click on the link and take a look. http://www.whiteshadowsecurity.com/FightingKnives.htmlnives.html

No comments:

Followers