The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Friday, May 01, 2009

inventory update

Hi folks.

Here is a web inventory update. Almost all of our indonesian knives are gone and we will not be replacing them due to supply problems. If you want something please let us know soon! We have more Cobras coming both blasted and black blade versions. They just keep getting better as Brent refines the design.
The Hogosha is GONE!! Honestly you missed one heck of a knife. If you are interested in a pair of chinese swords contact me for an unbelieveable price break. They are new and I originally bought them for myself but I am still too attached to kenjutsu to spend the time learning Chinese sword. I am also going to list a couple hand-forged primitive bowies that are great quality but not highly polished. Again email me for particulars and get a great price before I put them on the website. We still have a few of the ITAC knives left as well. These are top of the line fighting knives that are attractive and fully tactical. I own two of them myself.

If you want a good investment buy an ITAC or one of our reasonably priced Hanwei swords. I wish my 401K held its value half as well.

No comments:

Followers