The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Shame on us and US

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/source-secret-deal-could-doom-160000-to-isis/

I don't know of any time I have been so ashamed of our country than I am right now. Not ashamed of the people but the governance. 

As ISIS closed in on Kobani I said to Barbara how is it possible we have not, or cannot stop this threat? You cannot surround a town with an army of thousands of terrorists and NOT know who to strafe and bomb! You can not apply precision bombing with such a broad target. We and the Turks purposely waited until the terrorists were entangled within the civilian population and made it "impossible for us to do anything." I am no Clausewitz but by God I can figure this much out. Where are the dead bodies? Has anyone seen any dead enemy bodies on TV? Anyone who lived though Vietnam will remember the nightly news body count of dead VC. Often highly inflated, the count showed we were winning. The news now focuses on our enemy winning and us whining. The only dead we are seeing are the people we are supposed to be protecting. Where are the renowned blue helmeted UN Peace-Keepers? (they're waiting to be called in to quell American civil uprisings) Where are Obama's "Coalition troops?" There is no coalition, but there is most certainly a cabal. What has been done to defend Christians, little to nothing. This the most brutal and barbaric horde sine the Mongols, the Goths, or the Huns, are we to wait until the last head is cut off and them make peace with them and call them our ally? Wait and see.

The Kurds were about the only people in the region worth saving, but they sit on oil rich lands. Think about the connection between Putin, OIL, Turkey, Obama's sanctions, Vlad's threats to shut off OIL to Europe, OIL, and keep mulling it over and one begins to wonder about all of the stagecraft and theater going on between Vlad and Barrack. The Kurds are the ones to pay the price. Remember "Once I am re-elected I will have more flexibility." BHO. Remember who we chose to arm with weapons first given to Libyan rebels and then smuggled to Syrian rebels ie ISIS. Such political machinations would make Machiavelli smile. Michelle Obama said, after her incompetent and corrupt husband was elected, "this is the first time in my life I have been proud of the US." Well Michelle this is the first time in my life I have been ashamed of my country. I suppose I ought to get used to it.

No comments:

Followers