The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Knife Sale

By week's end I am going to list a bunch of knives for sale so start saving your pennies. Sales will be based on the first timestamp committing to buying the knife not just an "I'm interested." These knives are all first quality with no abuse or wear. Many were bought simply to let me play with them for critiquing in our up-coming book. Prices will be very close to my purchase price, no gouging or silly mark-ups, just recovering my expenditure. I am giving my readers first choice before I list them on the forums or ebay. If you are looking for something special email me at ghdave2@hotmail.com and I'll let you know if it is one of the knives going on the block.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Very cool Dave. I'm a little low on cash but I'll definitely be keeping my eye on your blog. Who knows, may snag something.

best,

Dan

Menseffects said...

It's really looking so amazing. Thanks for sharing with us great blog about knife.
out of the front knife

Followers