The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grayman Knife Ready to Go


Here is a quick shot of my new Grayman Knives Kordofan-8 cozily strapped on my Maxpedition 3 day go-bag. I decided to mount it on this bag because it was a perfect size match. I left my larger BKT -9 on my long range Eberlestock bag. I keep both bags ready to go so I can grab either one on very short notice.

Thanks again to Mike and Sue for a superb combat/tactical knife and great service

No comments:

Followers