The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Memorable, Chilling Book


My daughter and her boyfriend bought me a book for Christmas, which I have just finished reading. I am not going to preach or pontificate about politics or conspiracies, right wing or left wing. I am not going to encourage you to panic and buy more guns, more ammo, stockpile food. What I am going to “suggest” is that you read William Forstchen’s novel, “One Second After.” The rest I leave up to you. Draw your own conclusions, make your own decisions. I guarantee that, no matter what your politics, you will not be unaffected by this story.

No comments:

Followers