The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

fighting knife sale

I have listed more of my collection of fighting knives for sale on the Fairbairn website. Some of them are very  hard to let go but I have purchased another rare commando knife from England and now I have to "pay the piper." So if you might be in the market for a bowie or a fighting knife to add to your collection please check my site out at http://www.fairbairnsykesfightingknives.com/

You might just find that special knife you have been looking for. That's how I felt when I bought each one of them and now reluctantly part with a few. I am open to trades or reasonable offers but please be reasonable. Here are some shots of some of the knives. I prefer money orders but will accept paypal. Full descriptions and prices are on the website.



 

No comments:

Followers