The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Disgusting lunatics

Thanks to the likes of Hillbilly Clinton and Nasty Pelosi we now know what the Democrats think of white male voters. They said that white men vote republican because of guns, gays, and God. I am not sure what "gays" has to do with anything but I am for the guns and God and if she isn't, well I'm sure God will forgive her. Obama seems overly fond of the gays so I won't touch that. Kerry said refrigerators are more dangerous than ISIS. No matter how dangerous they are, using a refrigerator for self-defense just doesn't make sense to me so I am thinking of trading my refrigerator for another rifle. Do you suppose there are any "Assault" refrigerators with high capacity ice cube trays? Am I being silly, a little facetious? Maybe so, but no more than any other nut in the asylum. .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose. See the link below for more info.

#dangerous
www.ufgop.org

knife-fighter said...

you are right the man with nothing to lose but his power as president, for example. Tyrants and dictators are ruthless no matter what race or culture they come from. Another good example is Erdogan in Turkey, a close ally of BHO. Throughout recent memory Americans have often found themselves on the wrong side of history, unwillingly even unknowingly in support of these sorts of people. I love my country, but fear my government, and I am not afraid of much.

Followers