The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers. I will try to keep this updated more frequently in the coming year. There are lots of new knives to talk about and also progress on my FS knives book. I am still hoping some publisher will take pity on me and pick up my manuscript. It is over 300 pages long now with some very rare insights into the history of the FS knife and photos of knives never before published, anywhere. Have a great weekend and be thankful for the gifts of freedom we have here in America.

 

No comments:

Followers