The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Monday, September 28, 2015

Knife Sale Coming!

Major knife sale coming: In order to pay off a big indiscretion on my part I am going to be having a VERY BIG knife sale on the sale page of my website. As soon as I get photos I will be listing them first come first served. All fighting or self-defense knives of various styles and sizes. So stand by! Everything from karambits to Bowies. All of the proceeds will go towards a small collection of FS knives I am buying. Remember, Christmas is coming make sure you get one thing besides a neck tie : ) You will find them here in a couple days.

http://www.fairbairnsykesfightingknives.com/fighting-knives-for-sale.html

No comments:

Followers