The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Additions

I have been travelling a lot for work again lately and not had much to talk about. But while I was on the road I was also on my computer and managed to add a few new knives to our commando knife collection. I have been selling a few knives off my website to help offset costs but I am always running in the red. So if you happen to visit the website see if there isn't a knife on the sale page you really can't live without. My wife will thank you! Here is a photos of several of our latest additions. A couple of them are not even on the web site yet. I suspect two are made in India and one with antler handle may be a "Homeguard" knife from England. There is also a nice rare "Button hilt" second pattern "B2" knife. Enjoy! and have a great week.

No comments:

Followers