The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Thursday, November 20, 2014

black helicopters?

"You know the NSA monitors all of the products you buy from Amazon.gov don't you?" My wife said to me as I opened one of my latest packages to reveal a copy of "Total Resistance" written by H. Von Dach. Yeh so what I replied? The book is a reprint of a classic on guerilla warfare against an invading army. The print is poor and the images small and dated but the concepts are timeless, well almost. In his time Von Dach did not have to concern himself with satellite snooping, thermal imaging, night vision, predator drones, and Blackhawk helicopters. But what the hell where is your patriotic fervor? Oh heck that word is going to ring someone's bell at the NSA and other snooping susies in the government. You notice I said "THE" government, not our government. There is a huge difference today between them and us. If they are worried about this 66 year old veteran then they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

The spooky part is that as I lie reading the book one night I had this queer feeling of having been there in Von Dach's imaginary conquered Switzerland. Why was that? The deeper I read the deeper the sensation of deja vu. Stupid. Of course. The light went on in my feeble brain and I realized with stunning clarity that all of the tactics Von Dach said the enemy would use, were the policies being levied by the Obama administration. We are living in Von Dach's dream, or is it his nightmare. I cannot explain it to you. Read the book. Learn the tactics. Someday you may need this knowledge to preserve your freedom, even your survival. We are living in sad times folks. Long live the king.

No comments:

Followers