The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Monday, December 12, 2011

No Takers?

I still have a lot of very nice knives and a few Hanwei Japanese swords for sale at good prices. For a current list email me at ghdave2@hotmail.com Send one to someone you love who is stationed in the sand box. Also keep an eye here because in a short time I will be publishing a site dedicated to British Commando knives with all sorts of info and photos of many WW-II originals. Once its ready I'll post the link and let you see what I have been working on. Here's a teaser, a photo of a rare Tom Beasley Second Pattern.

No comments:

Followers