The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Friday, September 09, 2011

Available Knife



THIS KNIFE IS SOLD. I said once in a while I would post a knife here for sale. I have a new Lamey Bowie coming in a few days. If anyone is interested in buying this one from my collection, it is un-carried and never used to cut, contact me by email. I am letting this one go at the same price I paid, $475 shipped CONUS. It has a beautiful english walnut handle and copper double branch guard. The blade is a 1/4 inch thick, about 9.5 inches long and slightly re-curved. It has what Matt refers to as his "working finish" but the hamon is still quite distinct. It comes with a beautiful leather sheath fitted with a belt stud. This is a serious Lamey fighting knife at a price below what you would expect to pay now. email me, before I change my mind, at: ghdave2@hotmail.com The earliest time-dated email saying I'll take it gets first chance. It is also for sale on a forum I belong to.

No comments:

Followers