The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hogue Service


Occasionally you find a product and a company that provide both quality service and products. If you are really lucky it will even be an American Company selling American made products. Recently I bought a new replacement grip for my S&W snub-nosed revolver from a seller on Ebay™. I installed it and then threw out the packaging and paperwork. About a week later I noticed a small split forming in the rubber halfway down the backstrap. Within a couple days this split had grown to over an inch. I emailed the manufacturer and asked if they would replace it. Realizing that I had not bought it directly from them or a distributor I was just hoping they’d take pity on me. Several emails went unanswered and when I had all but given up I got a response. Seems my emails were going to the wrong person. The person who contacted me confirmed the style I needed and said it would ship the following day. Within three days it was at my house. No charge, no questions asked. I have Hogue™ grips on my S&W 686 Combat Magnum, Bushmaster M-4, and Kimber Stainless II. Hogue™ has always been my grip of choice and now I have more reason than ever to stick with them. My next purchase will be a replacement grip for my Colt Python. Great products and great service, a winning combination from Hogue™. http://www.getgrip.com/

No comments:

Followers