The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Friday, October 01, 2010

A New Bowie Rising


I have one more Bowie coming from Matt Lamey. That may be it for this year. I have asked him to take photos as he progresses. As I get them I will post them here, so you see it first rising out of the forge ashes. Here it is in the first stage. The top blank is mine. This is about 2 inches longer than my other ones. I especially wanted one with a 12 inch blade so here we go. I'm excited.

No comments:

Followers