The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Their Service Sucks

Today I went to our new Field & Stream store specifically to look for 22 Ammo. There in the center of the floor was a half full pallet plus some more cases on another pallet. The price was 24.95/brick. The gun section was pretty empty and no one pushing or shoving to get to the ammo. I picked up six boxes and went to the counter to pay. Three men were working behind the counter. One was doing a gun sale/paperwork. The other two ignored me as did the third guy. No one said "be with you in a minute" or "can I help you?" I waited over 10 minutes and finally one guy sauntered over and said "Whaddya got?' I was shocked at his rudeness. I said six boxes of ammo. "Can't do it" he said. I advised him there was no rush and there was no posted limit on purchases. He said "I can sell you one." I put my billfold away and said no you can't and walked out. Soon as I got home I emailed the company to let them know it was the last time I'd be in their store for anything. I'll be shopping at my local store even if the price is higher. Support your local gun shops!

No comments:

Followers