The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Guns and knives

I decided to work on some photos for my next book this weekend. The focus of the book is custom knives, knifemakers, and knife fighting techniques. Thing is, I love good handguns too so I decided to combine some of them here are a few for your viewing. My recent affliction has been for Bowies but my tastes run the complete gamut of fighting knives. No fantasy knives here folks, just serious steel on steel. So lets look at some fine Matt Lamey Bowies and a few Smith and Wessons and a Colt.

No comments:

Followers