The White Shadow Dojo is a Martial Arts school run by Gwynne and David in western New York. This blog features information on our book "The Rhythm of One", our class offerings, a calendar of events, an edged weapons forum, articles on knife design, and a community space for the research and dissemination of Martial Arts. "Sometimes irreverant, often opinionated, always brutally honest."

Friday, November 02, 2007

Goldsworthy Knife

Mark Goldsworthy Pakal Knife


I just received my Kwi Kwa Ju pakal knife from Mark Goldsworthy. It came in a very reasonable time, compared to my recent experiences with another custom maker. The knife and sheath makes a terrific package at an attractive price! I suggest you contact Mark soon about one of these little beauties. The thing that impresses me most is the handle. It is as smooth as polished stone and yet so ergonomicaly shaped that it is very comfortable and secure in the hand. It fits in almost every grip equally well. The double edged blade is also impressive, perfectly ground, and the top grind is quite complex. I just can't say enough good things about this knife. It has quickly become one of my favorite EDC knives. I will be buying more knives from this guy as soon as the coffers are up to it.

No comments:

Followers